Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Wish (A Poem About Mystery)

Do you feel the way that I do feel?
With feelings of passion, so very real?
As real as the wind that blows through your hair
And the rain that falls on your skin so fair

For how I wish I were a raindrop
From cloud to cloud, you know I'd hop
To find a way in which on you I'd fall
And feel you close, my heart enthralled

For how I wish I were the wind
An innocent thing that never sinned
And blow upon your face so close
It would be sweet, just like glucose

And how I wish I were the sun
I'd drench you in my rays so fun
And in the cold, I'd keep you warm
And keep you safe form every harm

For don't you know you are the rain
That falls on me and numbs the pain
That the world does heave on me
Don't you know I long for thee?

For don't you know you are the wind
That I wish no one ever rescind
That makes my heart beat so fast
And fills its ocean so very vast

And don't you know you are the sun
That shone on me when we begun
And you thawed my heart that was once ice
And made me warm, so very nice.

11 June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment